64thAnnual Louisiana Art and Folk Festival
Please read carefully – if you have any questions, feel free to contact us: 649-2138
- Setup for the festival is after 5pm October 11thor from 6-9AM October 12th.
- All booth spaces are 10x12 ft. If you need additional space, please reserve more than 1 booth space.
- No vehicles are allowed in festival area except for loading and unloading during setup time.
- All vehicles must be clear of the festival area by 9am Saturday.
- Vehicles will be allowed back into the festival area after 4pm Saturday.
- No RV’s or trailers are allowed in festival area.
- No flea market items are to be sold from craft booths.
- You will need to supply your own tables, chairs, and tents. We cannot supply you with these items.
- No tent ropes or tie ropes may extend outside your booth space. Booth spaces will be on pavement. Please plan accordingly.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on festival grounds
- No one is allowed in the festival free of charge. Vendors are provided 2 free admissions with their booth.
- Remember to check-in upon arrival to receive your packet, complete rules, and tax information.